metalune's dungeon of pleasure
Hi, I am metalune, an oldschool web wizard. My real name is Fabian and I am from Germany. This is my homepage on which I have my Blog which is my emotional online diary.
I love FOSS (Free and Open Source Software), I like music, and I like talking to other people.
I'm an explorer, I like to explore different minds(ets) and looking at things from the perspective of others.
I strive to be different, I've always wanted to be special, different from others, sticking out from the masses.
This a rather emotional Blog, I tend to only write posts when I'm feeling particularly bad. I write this blog so I can put my thoughts and feelings out there and learn how to handle them better.
- 17.10 For the future of our children
- 14.09 No Internet
- 13.09 A slow life
- 03.06 Captured.
- 14.03 Out of touch.
- 13.03 I feel emotions through my legs.
- 15.02 These are the infamous best years of my life.
- 13.02 Pronouns in the English Language.
- 16.12 I hate sexual desire.
- 28.11 I want nobody but her.
- 27.11 I don't need her.
- 22.10 The world is just too much.
- 21.10 Tell you that I love you.
- 15.10 I am ready to take on jealousy.
- 06.10 I'm thriving
- 27.09 I want to bang my head against the wall.
- 07.09 I want to cry out loud but I don't know what about.
- 21.08 I have nothing.
- 12.08 Unnnamed Post
- 23.07 Consider picking a job that doesn't leave you completely exhausted when you come home.
- 22.07 Be careful so you don't get used to your loved ones.
- 18.07 Don't strive to be better than others, strive to be good.
- 29.06 What makes a wise man.
- 16.06 What is love
- 15.06 Nothing lasts forever
- 14.06 I can't stay alone for even an afternoon without feeling incredibly lonely.
- 29.04 Doing Great.
- 25.04 Looking back on getting off my pills.
- 24.04 Getting off my masturbation routine.
- 20.04 Living with a dumbphone.
- 09.04 It's time to take a step back.
- 04.04 The phrase "I think I am in the wrong generation."
- 24.03 Emotions.
- 20.03 I want to taste freedom.
- 19.03 I'm getting too much praise than is healthy for my ego.
- 18.03 I don't want to be arroused anymore.
- 03.03 Getting back in touch with reality
- 16.02 I don't think I want to work in the Tech Industry.
- 14.02 Why you should value intent over word.
- 07.02 You will be forgotten.
- 06.02 If you are concerned about your privacy, then why are you using FAANG?
- 03.02 Physical money is gonna go away ;-;
- 01.02 My experience with social media.
- 31.01 You don't have to be offended.
- 30.01 Dealing with anger, and how I got over it.
- 29.01 Losing Everything
- 18.01 Note for future me, a reminder of who you used to be
- 17.01 Being proven wrong is the best thing that can happpen to you, learn how to handle it
- 16.01 16th January 2021
- 03.01 3rd January 2021
This is a collection of interesting dreams I had that I wanted to write down and share with the world.
- The Simple Web Project My Main Project that focuses on providing services that make the Internet more enjoyable and more private & secure to use. (Projects like SimplyTranslate, SimplyNews and SimpleerTube are part of it)
- Syncron All-in-One Synchronization Tool intended for Portable Media Players that talks to you.
- GoFBI An Image Viewer that displays image in the Linux Framebuffer
- Deviantart Bulk Download Tool simple CLI and QT Application that allows you to download entire galleries from Deviantart Deviants
- DeviationFetch Simple CLI tool that allows you to get the real image link even to pictures that are NSFW without an account
- GoReader Simple CLI Interface for GReader Compatible RSS Servers, like FreshRSS
- Always assume that you might be wrong.
- Being independend doesn't mean that you can't take help, it just means that you don't need it.
- Nobody is responsible for how you feel, except yourself.
- Take responsibility for everything you do.
- Just because you're saying the truth, doesn't mean you have to be an asshole about it.
- Most things worth doing are hard, but not everything hard is worth doing.
- Just because something works doesn't mean you shouldn't find a better way.
- Knowledge itself doesn't matter, it matters what you do with it.
- Just because everybody's doing it, doesn't mean it's good.
- If you put forth an opinion, you have to be ready to defend it.
- Your actions are your responsibility.
How to give constructive feedback on code
Just telling someone that their code sucks, is not gonna improve their code.
If you want to tell someone that their code is bad, explain why, provide examples how to do it better and then explain why your examples are better.
If you cannot provide that, then don't give feedback at all.
Expect the other person to be a beginner, expect them to ask you questions why exactly their code is bad, and be ready to answer those the best you can.
Be friendly, telling someone that their code is absolute dogshit is just gonna make them feel bad, and won't exactly make them eager to improve it, but rather,
close the chat window or go away. Instead say something like "This is bad, it is bad because ... and here is how you could improve it"
My non biological brother, it appears my biological mass is immense enough that i have caught myself in a circular hole that's normally reserved for clothing, and if you use your observation skills wisely, you may notice that my posterior area is fully visible from where you're standing, so if you'd be so kind as to aid me to break free, or perhaps you do as you please with my currently stuck body
What I aspire to be
This is a list (or will become one) of thoughts and quotes that describes what I aspire to become
Anna spoke not only naturally and intelligently, but intelligently and casually, without attaching any value to her own thoughts, yet giving great value to the thoughts of the one she was talking to. - Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
Something interesting to watch
- [YouTube] The Dark Net Isn't what you think. It's actually key to our privacy | Alex Winter | TEDxMidAtlantic
- [YouTube] Glenn Greenwald: Why privacy matters
This is a list of Movies and TV Shows that I enjoyed a lot. They are not in any particular order.
- Wargames: The Dead Code
- The Philadelphia Experiment
- The Butterfly Effect
- Baby Driver
- The Thing
- The Thirteenth Floor
- Treasure Planet
- Who Am I
- Atlantis (Disney)
- A Star Is Born
- Doctor Who
- Captain Future
- Saber Rider
- Stranger Things
- The Big Bang Theory
- Black Mirror
Note: most of these were recommended to me, by putting anything on this list does not imply that I am personally invested in it.
- [HTTPS] Drew Devault
- [HTTPS] Chris Were
- [HTTPS] HexDSL
- [HTTPS] Josias
- [Gemini] Loom Communications
- [Gemini] Gluon Space
- [Gemini] Wouter Spekkink
- [Gemini] AnonymousKun
Cool Gemini Pages
- Poem of the Hour
- Cosmic Voyage
- RawText Club
- Internet Radio Stations Directory
- Tic Tac Toe
- [Gemini] "For the Love of Gemini"
If you want to comment on any blog post of mine or just casually chat with me, feel free to My E-Mail and XMPP are both self-hosted at me [at] metalune.xyz
|My Own Git (awesome)||